Sunday, January 5, 2014

January Birthday's....

Hello Everyone!
Birthday's I will be celebrating for the month of January :)

1. My Best Friend Debbie's birthday was on the 3rd of this month. I made her a birthday card, and she will be getting some brownies on Thursday.

2. My Father-in-law Kevin's birthday is on the 9th. I made him a birthday card, but still unsure what we will be giving him for a birthday present.

3. My brother Dave's birthday is on the 29th. I will be making his birthday card very soon and sending it out to him.

I think I will be doing this at the beginning of every month. More so to remind myself ;)

There are a number of FB friends (25 to be exact) that have birthdays this month as well-- but they just get the classic "Happy Birthday" on FB posts!

On another note, I haven't really said much about what has been going on with me medically. I have posted a few facebook statuses talking about going to see a doctor and such, but only my really close friends and family know what is going on, and I haven't really said anything on facebook, just because right now at the moment I have not gone to court... yet. I do however; have a deposition tomorrow at 1pm. I can't really go into it right now, but I just wanted you guys to know that I do have a doctor, that told me a few things, and I have asked a couple of you to pray for healing.


I will see you guys soon :)


-Mel


No comments:

Post a Comment