Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Receiving Happy Mail & Making Stickers...

Hello Everyone :)

I received my very 1st RAK today! :) (As well call it in the group... Happy Mail)

I also received a few samples in the mail, and a FREE Pillsbury coupon to try one of their Funfetti Donut Kits! mmmm :) I'll be picking those up soon to try!

Next week I will be going to court regarding my workers comp injury (that is all I can say for now) & I'm hoping that I can continue medical treatment.

Also on some really good news: My Friend Christina will be coming up to SC in February & we will be doing pictures with her! She hasn't seen or taken pictures of us as a family or of Christopher since he was 18 months old!!!! I cannot wait to see her!

I'll leave you with a few photos & then I'm off for the day! :)

The RAK I got today! These stickers will be of some great use to me!!! I can't wait to use the Girl Scouts ones and of course the tear drops! Those are always super fun to use :)



Utilizing my sticker maker I got 2 Christmas's ago :) I made a cupcake sticker! (I cut out the cupcake design with my cricut on very pretty birthday sprinkle paper)



-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh. Stop it. You're making me hungry talking about Funfetti Donuts... or do nots?

    Have fun doing family pictures this month! That sounds like fun. I love pictures.

    The stickers are awesome. Very colorful.

    ReplyDelete