Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas 2013!



Little Man & His Big Gift--- A Bike!!!!


We had a blessed Christmas! Lots of Fun. Lots of Laughs. Lots of Food. & Lots of Love.
I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and I will leave you with some photos of the festivities! :)

Christmas Eve. Listening to Chris & I reading 'Twas The Night Before Christmas'
Gifts came from Little Man's G.Pa & Lola Anderson
Blueberry Pie
Cherry Pie
Santa Arrived!
Merry Christmas. Silly Photo Of Me
Mrs. Clause :)
Christopher's big gift from santa--- a bike!
Daddy & Little Man putting together a castle
My presents from the hubs! Kickin' Ass & Lookin Beautiful in 2014!!! :) 

Merry Christmas!!!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a nice Christmas! It looks like Christopher likes his bike! I like how he tries to get on it right away. :)

    The blueberry pie looks yummy... and very docorative. :)

    Have a great day, Mrs. Clause. :)

    ReplyDelete