Wednesday, December 11, 2013

25 days of Christmas Countdown, 14 days until Christmas, Receiving Christmas Cards in the Mail...

Sorry everyone! I will have to do the Snowman Craft tomorrow... Little man is to sleep for his nap right now, and it is in the room he is in! So today I'll just be talking about the cute Christmas Cards I have gotten in the mail.
A lot of people don't do Christmas cards anymore. They'll send a facebook message, or an email.... but our family is traditional--- and we really love Christmas cards. I collect all the cards we're ever given. :) This year, as you guys saw, I made my Christmas cards.
Here are some Christmas cards I have gotten from two friends of mine, Amy & Ashley :)

Our First Christmas Card: From Ashley & Her Beautiful Family

From Amy & Clay
See you guys tomorrow with our Snowman Craft!!! :)

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. I think it's neat when people do the "photography" or family photos for their Christmas cards... but I haven't really been drawn to that yet, because I have moved out of my parents' home, and I'm not married and I don't have any kids... so putting 5-10 photos of ME on a Christmas card would be pretty vain, you know?
    In the meantime, I still buy my Christmas cards in sets and sign them with somewhat of a personal touch. Haven't experimented with making cards much yet.

    ReplyDelete