Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas Eve!!!!!

Hello Everyone & Happy Christmas Eve! In a little bit I will start baking my Cherry Pie & Making Moms Blueberry Pie. I'll be making my Pumpkin Pie in a few days. I have all the presents wrapped and ready to go. The presents from pop and grandma susie won't be here until the 26th, so those I won't wrap until they get here. I ordered those gifts on the 20th with Amazon Prime 2 day shipping, and unfortunately they still aren't here. That's the only thing I loathe about Christmas time. :( They guarantee delivery, and you never get it on time.

Well I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! In a few days I will be uploading a video (of course all of you that are on facebook with me, will see the video tomorrow!)

Merry Christmas!!!



Love, Mel



No comments:

Post a Comment