Wednesday, December 18, 2013

25 Days of Christmas and only 1 week left....

Hello Everyone! 
Today marks 1 week left until Christmas! And I couldn't be more excited! We'll be sending out boxes when Chris gets paid (which is the day after Christmas this year) So my pop, G. Susie and Pa, Dad, Chris's Dad, Chris's Grandparents and my pen-pal Becca will not be receiving their gifts until AFTER Christmas, but they will still get there nonetheless. 
I have a few last minute gifts to wrap, but other than that, they are all complete! :)

Today I figured I would make my annual "Christmas Wish List"
I would love to have a Flat Iron
A Fleece USC Blanket
Happiness for my family
And of Course... I want to be close to family and to visit.

This is all for today!

-Mel

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I am finally getting to your blog again! Thank you for waiting patiently. :)

    I cannot believe that Christmas is less than a week away. It's crazy to think about. I just sent all my Christmas cards out today... people at church can all get theirs at church. It's going to be a "small Christmas" for everyone this year.

    I'm wishing for happiness, too.

    Aw. You DON'T have ro send me anything! And if you do, it's perfectly fine that I get it after Christmas.

    My hair falls naturally flat on its own... no iron needed.

    ReplyDelete