Friday, December 20, 2013

25 days of Christmas--- 5 days to go + Record a Story....

Hello Everyone! I cannot believe that Christmas is sneaking up on us so fast!!!! 
I finished a few Handmade gifts today ( I cannot say what they are, just in case family is being sneaky ;))
Tomorrow we'll be finishing up the rest. 
Because of shipping costs, my G.Susie and Pa, and my Pop gave us money to go and get Christopher's gifts this year. Amazon is amazing when it comes to Prime, and free 2 day shipping is hard to beat! 
I ordered him 5 things that he can open up on Christmas day from them! :) I can't wait till I see the look on his face! 
This year instead of just taking photos, I'm actually going to video it, and put it on facebook for everyone to see. It may take a little while for it to upload... but oh well ;) You guys will get to see his reactions!!! Especially with his big gift--- a bike!

Actually this entry is about "Twas the night before Christmas"

In September I bought a recordable "Twas the Night Before Christmas" book for $4 on Amazon! These books usually run around $20 so I was super excited. This gift he will actually open on Christmas Eve, about an hour before his bed time. Chris and I are going to record it probably tonight or tomorrow. He has two other recordable books. "Frosty The Snowman" from his G.Grandma Susie and G.Grandpa & "A Charlie Brown Christmas" from his Grandpa Anderson and Grandma Aileen. We thought it would be nice for him to have one from us, so that he can hear our voices too! :)
It will also get him ready for Santa to come. When he goes to sleep, we'll put out the Christmas gifts for "us". The ones for Chris's family don't come in until we get ready to open presents. Nicole and Bryan and William will be down Christmas Eve this year, so it'll be exciting to also really get to share Christmas with them! :) Karl is also here this year, (he was down last year too, but this year he's guaranteed here lol)

I will be back on Christmas Eve!

:) 

 -Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment