Thursday, December 5, 2013

25 Days of Christmas, 19 Days till Christmas, Snowman Door & A Christmas Card + How the Grinch Stole Christmas Quote to end the year....


19 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS

Hello Everyone! I have finally caught up with my Thankfulness Posts, and Now I'm Excited about the 25 days of Christmas! :) (I have missed a few days and I do apologize) Each day (and there may be some skipped in between, depending on what I do) I will post about a craft/project, or something Christmas-y that little man, Chris and I have done :) It may give some ideas on what to do for Christmas, or gift ideas... or just so we can have FUN posts for December. 

I want to start off by saying that Christmas and Winter are my favorite time of year. South Carolina isn't feeling very Christmas-y at this point in time though-- and tomorrow it is supposed to be 80 degrees :( I can only hope for snow. Next is that this year will be special. A remembrance Holiday. My mothers favorite Holiday and time of year as well, last year we went out of our way to make sure her Christmas was the best & all of the family was down. We even hosted a Christmas party & invited all of their friends and neighbors and our family to eat and be merry. I know in my heart that my mother knew that she would not survive another Christmas. She felt it in her bones. So this Christmas... Is in remembrance of her spirit. 

Also to note, I will be putting my Christmas List in here for all to read & some may think that my Christmas List is a tad bit "strange" this year. --- More on that later.

As you can see: I have also updated my blog!!! :) 

Also 1 week before the new year I will be posting 5-10 things I want to REALLY accomplish in this New Year. Unlike a traditional "New Years Resolution", these will be things that will be documented, and shared, and really, truly goals that I am putting my mind to. :) So here we are: DECEMBER!

Our Snowman door :) I got this idea from PINTEREST (If you click this link, it will send you directly to the idea)















One of the Christmas cards I made this year! All of them are different! :) I can't wait until I send these out in 2 days! 

HOW TO MAKE: I used two different types of paper. 1 piece of green cardstock. 1 piece of red peppermint candy paper. (I'm sorry but I do not know the measurements :( but you can easily cut these out. I used glitter glue to outline the green from the red to make it a little more "sparkly". 
The rest was Recollections stickers. The candy canes & Christmas Tree :)

Okay everyone! I will be back tomorrow to show you guys some pretty Christmas Scrapbooking Layouts you can make with past Holiday Card Extras!!! :)
Oh... and to not forget...
Here's a new quote for the month of December! :)

-Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment