Sunday, April 13, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 13: Do You Have Regrets?

Hello Everyone! You can check out Day 12 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge Here: DAY 12

Do You Have Regrets?

Sometimes I think I have regrets about certain things, or how I handled things, or about the many mistakes I have made... but in retrospect... Think about it: What would your life be like today if you hadn't made those mistakes to begin with? 
I wouldn't have married Chris
I wouldn't have had our son
So many things would have been differently, that I don't think I would have liked my life.
I probably would have graduated college by now, and I would have my degree.
But who knows what the future would have held. What if I had money but wasn't truly happy?

I'm happy with how things are now...

so no. I don't have any regrets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment