Wednesday, April 30, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 30: Self Portrait And What You Liked About This Challenge...

Well Everyone, we have reached the end! You can check out Day 29 of the 30 day blog challenge here: DAY 29













Self Portrait And What You Liked About This Challenge
Self Portrait Done By Christina Alcorn Photography
I liked this blog challenge because I have not done one in awhile, and it also gives me a chance to let everyone know a little about myself. (Even though this blog is a few years old)
I enjoyed sharing pictures the best! (Those are also some of my favorite blog challenges)

It has been a great April & I can't wait to have a Disney Blog Challenge starting next month & Also doing a Vacation Series, because I will be on vacation May 13-17


No comments:

Post a Comment