Monday, April 14, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 14: What's On Your Spotify Playlist?

Hello Everyone! You can check out Day 13 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge Here: DAY 13

What's On Your Spotify Playlist?

Because I have far too many to list, I will list just a "few" 

1. StarStrukk: 3OH!3
2. I Want Candy: Aaron Carter (Don't Judge)
3.Airplanes: B.o.B- feat. Hayley Williams
4.Keep Your Hands To Yourself: The Calling
5. My Band: D12
6. Fuck It (Don't Want You Back): Eamon
7. Breath: Faith Hill
8. Gimme More: Glee Cast
9. It's Not You: Halestorm
10. I Love It: Icona Pop
11. I'm Real: Ja Rule feat Jennifer Lopez 
12. Teenage Dream: Katy Perry
13. Need You Now: Lady Antebellum 
14. Same Love: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Mary Lambert
15. These Boots Are Made For Walkin': Nancy Sinatra
16. Little Talks: Of Monsters And Men
17. So What: Pink
18. Another One Bites The Dust: Queen
19. Ignition Remix: R Kelly
20. Always: Saliva
21. Not Gunna Get Us: t.A.T.u
22. Follow Me: Uncle Kracker
23. Panama: Van Halen
24. Beverly Hills: Weezer
25. Ocean Avenue: Yellowcard
26. Sharp Dressed Man: ZZ Top

This is nowhere close to what I actually have, so I took the songs that were at the top of the alphabet with numbers first :)


No comments:

Post a Comment