Wednesday, April 9, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 9: What's On Your Bucket List?

Hello Everyone! You can check out day 8 of the 30 day blog challenge here: DAY 8

What's On Your Bucket List?

I have always wanted to go to Italy. Before we decided to go to Disney on our honeymoon, we originally were going to go to Italy.
I'm hoping to take a trip this summer to one of our Drive In Movie Theaters just to have the experience
Go Sky Diving. I'm scared of heights, and would love to conquer my fear
And collect a shot glass from each!
Yes. It does exist :)

4 comments:

  1. I used to collect shot glasses but quit when we moved and I had to wrap and pack each one of them. Now I just mostly take pictures for souvenirs from places. Shot glasses were a hassle to move!

    There's a drive-in movie theatre in Augusta, I think it is. So not super far away or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shot glasses are a pain to move lol. Right now I have mine on a special shelf that has individual slots to stick them in. And you know I take plenty of photos! heehee.
      We'll probably go to The Big Mo in Monetta! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Mel! That's a great bucket list. I've never been overseas before, but I love to fly, and it's my dream to see foreign countries like Italy someday, too. Not to mention I love spaghetti. Yum! I do hope to get more travel experience, too, and to fly more someday... whenever I have money.
    I would like to see all of the U.S., too. My dream right now is to see more of "out west." Arizona, NM, California, Seattle, Oregon... I want to see all those places. The farthest way I've been from Ohio is Colorado. And I haven't even left Ohio since September 2012... I am getting overdue for a trip! Ahhh!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca! I've been to Indiana, but that was when I was 5 and didn't collect shot glasses heehee. I've been up and down the East Coast, and I think it would be awesome to visit the Central and Western side. We haven't left South Carolina since 2010 and I was pregnant with Christopher. :/ I am looking forward to going to TN next month :)

      Delete