Saturday, April 19, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 19: List 5 Books You Read On The Regular & Why

Hello Everyone! You can check out Day 18 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge Here: DAY 18

List 5 Books You Read On The Regular & Why

I am in love with this series, and this is by far one of my favorite books! I have read it so many times. It is not for everyone, nor would I push it on everyone. I enjoy this lifestyle and have great experiences with this lifestyle.
I found this book one day for free on my Kindle, read the description and read it in a few hours. Great YA book. I have read it quite a few times since.
I love this series, but this is by far my favorite book! I have read it multiple times.
This is a fun book! It is one of those "choose your path" books & I always go back and change my "fate" according to the story. This however; is NOT for children, and can get pretty graphic! For example: a few years ago my "fate" decided I was rich beyond belief, but died from a mysterious disease caused by the fact that I was raped by a gorilla. (I told you... it gets pretty graphic)
I also love this series! This is one of my favorite books :)

No comments:

Post a Comment