Tuesday, April 8, 2014

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 8: Biggest Pet Peeve....

Hello Everyone! You can check out day 7 of the 30 Day Blog Challenge Here: DAY 7

Biggest Pet Peeve

I think I have too many to name just one.
I'm annoyed if the laundry is folded wrong & not rotated. (As in newest clothes go on the bottom if folded or placed towards the back of the closet)
If my books are not in Alphabetical order (and if a series is not in numerical order)
If the bathroom seat is left up
If the dishwasher is empty & there are dishes in the sink
If I'm ignored (As in I'm talking and no one is answering me)

There is probably many more....
But these are just a few.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about people ignoring you when you're trying to talk! It hurts. And it's like the quote I heard once, "The only thing worse than being lonely is being with people who make you feel lonely."
    And yes, I don't live with guys, but I remember growing up the joyful days of "falling in" when my brother didn't put the toilet lid down. Ick. Thankfully that hasn't happened for long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate on the laundry one! When I fold mine, in the laundry basket, like if we have to wash sheets or bedding it goes on the very bottom, then towels next, hang up clothes, pajamas, underwear and socks. I hate when they just get folded and tossed in there! Drives me insane!

    ReplyDelete